© Copyright 2019 Davangarte. All rights reserved.
This is important. Please take time to read this Copyright Notice carefully before using, or submitting information to the Website.
This Copyright Notice page is meant to inform you about all the rights in regard to www.davangarte.com website, including, but not limited to all its content, databases, trademarks, service marks, logotypes, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, texts, photographs, images, illustrations, artworks or any visible portion of it, audio & video clips, downloadable files, data, and all other related matters identifying DAVANGARTE, also including, without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the “look and feel” of this Website (the “Website”).
Please be aware that by continuing to use this Website, you signify that you acknowledge that the Website is and shall remain the exclusive property of Darena Andreeva, that the rights are valid, you agree with them and that your use of the Website will be governed by applicable copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Nevertheless, this Website was created with the utmost care, it cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy and lack of errors, omissions or other inaccuracies of the information contained. The owner makes no representations or warranties about the suitability, completeness, timeliness and reliability of the information, software and programs available through the Website for any purpose. So by continuing of using this Website you acknowledge and agree that your access to and use of the Website is at your own risk.
All the copyright, trademark and other intellectual and proprietary rights of the Website are reserved. Except as expressly provided in this Copyright notice or as expressly authorized in writing by the relevant trademark owner, you shall not use any Davangarte marks either alone or in combination with other words or design elements, including in any press release, advertisement, or other promotional or marketing material or media, whether in written, oral, electronic, visual or any other form. You are not authorized to copy or use any software, proprietary processes, or technology embodied or described in the Website. No part of the Website may be used for any purpose other than stated in the current Copyright Notice, except for limited rights of use granted hereunder or unless prior explicit written authorisation given by the copyright owner.
You may request prior written consent to use the copyright materials in the Website for any purpose other than as permitted here by writing to [email protected].
You are allowed to:
1. use, view, display the Website online via web browser, use the other Website services by means of a web browser and print pages of the Website, solely for your personal, non-commercial use
2. download pages from the Website for caching in a web browser
3. share (copy and redistribute) the Website materials only if mentioning the copyright owner (attribution)
4. make copy of all or part of the content, for your personal non-commercial use or to individual third parties for their personal non-commercial use, provided that you must ensure that any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices associated therewith are included in such copy, exactly as they appear in the original content and acknowledge the website as the source of the material and mentioning the copyright owner (attribution)
For the avoidance of doubt, it has to be clarified you are not granted any other rights in relation to this Website. All other rights are reserved.
You must not:
1. use the Website (in whole or in part) for your own or third party commercial profit
2. edit, reproduce or otherwise alter or modify any material from the Website without the prior expressed written consent of the copyright owner
3. republish material from the Website (including republication on another website) without mentioning the copyright owner (attribution)
4. makes copies and/or exploit material from the Website for a commercial purpose without the copyright owner’s prior written consent
5. copy, store, publicly display, rearrange, adapt, broadcast, rewrite for broadcast or publication, transmit, translate, port, publish, rent or sub-license, assign, transfer, sell, loan, or otherwise distribute or redistribute material from the Website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this Copyright Notice
6. incorporate the Website in any database, compilation or archive, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice
7. use the Website in any way or take any action that causes or may cause damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website
8. use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
9. use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software
10. frame any portion of the Website, conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, robots, or similar data gathering, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Website without copyright owner’s prior express written consent
11. violate or attempt to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation
– accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access
– attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
– attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”
– forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail, forum, or newsgroup posting.
The Intellectual property of others is respected on this Website. So if you learn or believe that your or other person’s work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or you are aware of any infringing material or activity placed on the Website, please report this via [email protected] with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
4. Contact information of the complaining party – address, telephone number and e-mail.
Right of Termination
Jurisdiction & validity
If any portion of this Copyright Notice is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, then (1) in that jurisdiction it shall be re-construed to the maximum effect permitted by law in order to effect its intent as nearly as possible, and the remainder of this Copyright Notice shall remain in full force and effect, and (2) in every other jurisdiction, all of this Copyright Notice shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to This Copyright Notice
This Copyright Notice is effective and will remain in effect except with respect to any changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being posted on this Page. As the Website is planned to evolve, this Copyright Notice may be revised to reflect needed changes.
The right to update or change our Copyright Notice at any time, for any reason, is reserved. Users are encouraged to check the Website frequently to review the current Copyright Notice in effect. Notice of such amendments will be posted as an updated Copyright Notice on this website, and an effective date will be indicated.
Your continued use of the Website after posting any modifications to the Copyright Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Copyright Notice. Your rights will not be reduced under this Copyright Notice without your explicit consent.
The copyright owner is constantly looking for ways to improve the Website. Therefore any comments, suggestions and feedback would be highly appreciated, please refer to [email protected]. If you have any questions regarding the Website or this Copyright Notice, please write to [email protected].